zaterdag 6 oktober 2012

Thrift shop Saturday

This morning I was kinda bored. I was lying in bed until 11. Sometimes I have those days when I wake up in the morning and just don't know what to do. Eventually, I got myself out of bed and took a shower. Than I realized it was SATURDAY! Which means the thrift shop is open!

The thrift shop is my holy place! I buy junk there and transform it into things I can actually use. I've never came back from a thrift shop without buying something. Especially analogue camera's. I love those!

So I had decided to go to Breukelen and visit the thrift shop there. But I didn't feel like going alone, so I Facebooked my friend Pien, she came with me together her brother Sam. Pien and Sam wanted to buy an old analogue camera so I helped them find a good one in the thrift shop. They both got an analogue 35mm camera.

There where no other fancy old looking vintage rusty camera's for me to buy but I found something else. I found a rasp...YES I bought a rasp, because they're cool. But now it's not a rasp anymore.
This is what I bought:


So here is what I did with it:





If you want to do this yourself, notice you have to use paint that holds on to metal. I used spray paint for bikes.


Geen opmerkingen: